Coronavirus COVID-19 Information
Please see information below on how we are keeping our visitors and staff safe during this difficult time.
If you have any specific concerns or questions regarding our response to the Coronavirus please contact us before booking.
As a property which contains both private and shared areas, we would like to ensure that our guests are aware of the strategies we have put into place to stop the spread of the virus. Please be aware that following policies apply to all bookings and Guests will be required to abide by them. The safety of our Guests and staff are priority number one at Green Grove Country House, and as such any breach of these rules could result in the termination of your booking with no refund or compensation.
1. Check-in will be self-service; a Welcome Pack will be available for each Guest withdetails of your room and making use of shared facilities.
2. Guests will be asked to remove outdoor shoes on arrival.
3. Breakfast can be served in Guest`s room or by prior arrangement in the dining room at an allotted time. Unfortunately, the breakfast buffet will not be available.
4. Breakfast menus will be provided as part of the Welcome Pack and Guests will be asked to indicate their preference by 10pm the prior evening using the provided check list.
5. For breakfast served in their room Guests are asked to ensure that trays are placed outside their room for collection by 11am.
6. For Guests who wish their room to be serviced, we can do so whilst wearing PPE. Please indicate this preference on the provided check list.
7. For Guests who do not wish for us to enter their room during their visit, bins can be placed outside their room for replacement by 11am.
8. All communication can be actioned by text message, email or at a 2-metre distance in person in the reception room.
9. All monies will be taken from the same payment card used to pay the deposit; receipts will be issued by email.
10. The Management reserve the right to request Guests to leave if they exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 during their stay.
We sincerely hope that you enjoy your stay with us, safe in the knowledge that we will do everything in our power to make sure you are welll looked after.