*Applies to bookings made online through this website only. See Terms and Conditions for full details
Our website can be visited without registration. However, in such cases we also collect data on access to our pages and save them as "server log files". The following data is logged:
The data is collected for statistical purposes and in order to improve our website. Storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. The server log files are regularly checked to maintain the performance and security of the server.
- Information about the browser type and version used
- The user’s operating system
- The user’s IP address
- Date and time of access
- Websites from which the user’s system reaches our website
- Websites accessed by the user’s system via our website
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f GDPR
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Article 6 (1) letter f GDPR.
Contact form and email
A contact form is available on our website that can be used for electronic contact. If a user uses this option, the following data entered in the input form will be transmitted to us and saved:
Alternatively it is possible to contact us using the provided e-mail address. In this case, the user’s personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored. There is no transfer of the data to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the message. The processing of the personal data from clients’ input is used only to deal with the communication.
- Email address
The legal basis for the processing of the data, given the provision of consent by the user, is Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Article 6 (1) letter f GDPR. If the purpose of the e-mail is to conclude a contract, then the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter b GDPR.
Data Storage and Deletion
Right of Access
If your personal data is processed by us, you are a concerned person within the meaning of the GDPR. You then have the following rights in relation to us or the "controller" within the meaning of the GDPR:
- You may request confirmation from us as to whether personal information concerning you is processed by us. You can then request this information from the controller.
- You have a right to the correction and/or completion of your personal data by the controller, insofar as the processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete.
- You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data
- You may request that your personal information be deleted
- You have the right at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to register your objection to the processing of personal data concerning you
- Irrespective of any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its residence, place of work or the place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
The right to deletion does not exist if the processing is necessary:
- To exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- To fulfil a legal obligation which requires the processing under the law of the European Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to carry out a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller;
- For reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) letter h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
- For archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89 (1) GDPR, to the extent that the right referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing;
- To assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
All connections to this site are delivered over secure HTTPS.